HAZMAT Drivers & Owner-Operators Earn More with Buffalo Fuel Corp.
BFC is currently hiring new and experienced CDL-A and CDL-B drivers and owner-operators for OTR and HAZMAT transports. With benefits, bonuses and better pay, it’s no wonder why our driver retention after six months is 90%. BFC drivers make an average of $100,000 annually with sign-on bonuses and full benefits.
Ready to earn more for your time on the road? You can complete the abbreviated form below. Or if you have the time now, click here to complete the full driver application to earn more with BFC.
The Buffalo Fuel Corp. Difference.
BFC puts its drivers on the road to success with:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Dedicated runs with no-touch freight.
- Home weekly trips.
- Equipment less than five years old.
- Access to a full-service maintenance facility.
- Safety bonuses for responsible driving.
- Hazard pay between 52 and 62 cents per mile.
Drivers Benefit More at BFC.
Full BFC HAZMAT and owner-operator benefits include:
- Health insurance, including medical, prescription and dental.
- Vision insurance.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Extended disability coverage.
- Paid vacation.
- Five (5) personal days a year.
- Six (6) paid holidays per year.
It’s more than a job. It’s a rewarding career.
Apply to drive.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in transportation hauling, BFC is ready to put you on the road to success. With salaries well above the industry average, full benefits and trips that get you home every week, BFC fosters a family culture based in safety, earnings and rewards.